Guided Project Support
Guided projects are special projects whose subject and conditions are determined under the leadership and direction of the Agency in line with the priorities stipulated in the regional plan. The agency can support guided projects whose feasibility has been approved by the Ministry of Industry and Technology.
In these projects,in a way to strengthen the private sector in general.
- Improving production and export capacity,
- Establishing good practice examples,
- Supporting sectoral diversification and specialization,
- Development, transfer or dissemination of special knowledge, skills and technologies,
- Development of new financing models,
- Supporting university-industry cooperation,
- Developing new service and production organizations,
- Establishing cooperation networks and value chains,
- Supporting clusters, Developing new industrial infrastructure and organizational models, and developing human resources in areas that the sectors in the region will need are essential.
Province Year Project Name Applicant Kilis 2020 Musabeyli Grape Processing Plant Musabeyli District Directorate of Agriculture and Forestry Gaziantep 2017 Women Entrepreneur Support Center Gaziantep Chamber of Industry Gaziantep 2016 Smart Reference Building Innovation Center Establishment Arbim Hasan Kalyoncu University Kilis 2015 Olive Brine Plant and Olive Oil Soap Production Plant Establishment S.S. Kocabeyli, Karaçavuş, Süngütepe and Saatli Villages Agricultural Development Cooperative Adıyaman 2015 Adıyaman Industry Development Center Adıyaman Special Provincial Administration Gaziantep 2015 Vocational Training Complex Gaziantep Chamber of Industry