GAZİANTEP INVESTMENT SUPPORT OFFICE AND ITS DUTIES AND AUTHORITIES
Gaziantep ISO is located in Slikroad Development Agency main building in Gaziantep and serve to investors who are willing to invest within city limit of Gaziantep. GISO is the unit dealing with the promotion of the investment and business climate of Gaziantep to national and foreign invetors. ISO is accountable to Secretary General regarding its duties. The services provided to investors by Investment Support Offices are free of charge. Main Duties and authorities of the Investment Support Offices are as follows:
- To follow and coordinate centrally the permission and licence transactions of investors in private sector within duties and authorities of public institutions and organisations and other administrative works and transactions on time specified in the related legislation or, if no specific time was given, urgently on behalf of the Administrative Board in the provinces of the region; and to monitor the investments,
- Informing and guiding the investors in direction of application provisions and documents required within the legislation concerned,
- Granting and following the applications of investors in line with the articles present in the fourth chapter of Regulations of Development Agencies on Working Procedures and Principles,
- Conducting preliminary examination upon the applications of investors in line with the articles present in the forth chapter of Regulations of Development Agencies on Working Procedures and Principles,
- Reverting the permission and/or license procedures of investors or other administrative task and transactions to the authority or authorities concerned and to conduct proceeding activities in line with the articles present in the forth chapter of Regulations of Development Agencies on Working Procedures and Principles,
- Taking steps, in the presence of authorities concerned, regarding the solution of restraints and difficulties that investors may encounter in Gaziantep,
- Building nationally and internationally promote business and investment opportunities in Gaziantep in cooperation with organizations concerned,
- Preparing the monthly activity report and submitting it to the Governorship and the Secretary General,
- Determining and implementing the investment support and promotion strategy in Gaziantep in connection with Republic of Turkey Prime Ministry Investment Support and Promotion Agency and other organizations concerned,
- Coordinating and supporting the investment support and promotion activities internationally conducted by state institutions and organizations and private sector organizations in Gaziantep,
- Issuing printed and electronic publications regarding the subjects within the scope of its duty and to support such publications,
- Cooperating with regional, national and international organizations concerned as part of unit’s duties and activities and to conduct capacity-development operations
- Accepting general investment incentive certificate applications, closing and monitoring on behalf of Ministry of Economy.
If you are willing to invest here or need any information regarding to investment climate in our region or any other related issue please contact us via phone or email. We are going to contact with you immidiately and do our best to help you.